Monday, January 4, 2010

2010

2010 is my year.. my year to get my diabetes where I want, and get to where I want to be as a developer... hi 2010, nice to meet you.


I have now had diabetes for 10 years.. and it still suck as much today as it did 10 years ago. The difference is I am 10 years older and my body just isn't what it used to be. So I started today, making managing my diabetes and my body the way I should be. 


As far as my 'professional' career, this is my year to do and get where I want. I realized I have 10 years of development experience doing many different things. My main focus is going to be mobile development on both the iPhone & Android platforms. I will also be doing more contract work as honestly, that's where the 'real' money is these days. The main thing that  has kept me from doing more contract work has been my diabetes.... however, I have realized that if I get my body into good shape and have a good diet, my diabetes will not require so much of my time.. 


this blog will be both about my personal and professional path this year and beyond... Again, welcome 2010, lets get rolling!

No comments: